One of the most important things in life is to be healthy, not just physically but emotionally and mentally. There are a many common rising health issues with people across the globe, disease is the most common. Maintaining and achieving good health is an on-going process, shaped by both the evolution of health care knowledge and the practises we follow for being staying healthy.
Tips for keeping healthy
1. Maintain healthy eating habits- To get all the nutrition you needs, one must eat a balanced diet including protein, dairy, grains, veggies and fruits, and fat as well.
2. Drinking more water- Water helps flush metabolic wastes from your body thus cleaning your system.
3. Sleeping well each night- Adults are recommended to take 7 to 9 hours daily, whereas school-aged children should get 10 to 11.
4. Doing exercise regularly- The muscle you develop will help in increasing your metabolism, and thus develop resistivity in you.
5. Being hygienic- Being hygienic will remove the cause of many diseases, which are caused by insects and dust causing viruses and bacteria’s.